Since the construction of coal preparation plants is underway, the professionals most needed today are as follows:
- operator of coal beneficiation and briquetting plants;
- lab assistant;
- washing plant dispatcher;
- fitter/electrical fitter to repair and maintain equipment;
- driver of a loader/dozer/excavator;
- mechanic for machinery repair and maintenance;
- freight train guard;
- miner (surface);
- MAZ, BelAZ truck driver.
We carefully select our employees, focusing on competence and professionalism. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to climb up the career ladder by being open-minded and quick to embrace new skills while adhering to the long-lasting miners' traditions. If you are a team player who will be loyal to the company and share our values, you are the right person for us.
In return, we will give you an opportunity to work in a dynamically developing, stable and socially responsible company and offer you a competitive salary, welfare allowance to your families, recreation opportunities and safety at the workplace, etc.