Kolmar Company was founded in 2004 and today and it is a large holding company uniting industrial enterprises for the mining and processing of coking coal located in the territory of the Neryungri District of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia).
Our core activities
The core business of Kolmar company is development of stone coal deposits in South Yakutia and efficient production and processing of stone coal. The balance reserves of the Kolmar company amount more than 1 bln tons of coal, most of which are deficient premium grades of coking coal possessing a unique set of physical and chemical properties.
Kolmar incorporates production and processing capacities, open-pits and underground mines, coal processing plants, sales and logistical units. Also, Kolmar is participating in the project for the construction of a coal handling terminal in the Vanino District of Khabarovsk Region (Vanino port, Muchka Bay).
MC Kolmar LLC is:
- a major contributor to the economic stability and infrastructure development of the Russian Far East driving social and economic growth in the region;
- engaging of the largest investment projects in the Far Eastern Federal District implementing an ambitious program for the construction of modern mining processing complexes using public and private partnership instruments;
- the largest employer in the region giving confidence in the future to thousands of specialists and workers;
- committed to social responsibility through participation in projects aimed at supporting educational establishments, youth sports, young talents, youth movements, etc.;
- Ensures compliance with environmental legislation and environmental safety of the subsoil use area in the process of coal mining and processing.