Employee health and safety
The safety of personnel is one of the priorities of Kolmar across its enterprises.
Health and safety measures:
JSC Managing Company Neryungriugol develops an annual comprehensive occupational safety and health plan, which comprises the following:
- special assessment of labour conditions at workplaces;
- instrumental measurements of hazardous and toxic industrial factors (production control);
- provision of employees with special clothes, PPE, washing and decontaminating agents;
- procurement and completion of first aid kits;
- fire fighting measures;
- training and assessment of knowledge of occupational health and safety rules;
- provision of milk to employees performing operations in harmful conditions;
- preliminary and regular medical examinations of employees;
- provision of literature, normative documentation, posters, safety signs, visual aids to ensure safe working environment.
- A health center and a first-aid station have been established. Employees pass regular medical examinations at the beginning of the working day (shift) as well as during and/or at the end of the working day (shift);
- Work has been organized to conclude agreements for health resort treatment and rest for our employees;
- All employees are insured against production accidents and occupational illnesses with the Social Insurance Fund.