Corporate social policy
Kolmar is a socially responsible business. The company is committed to meeting the highest standards of labour conditions for its employees.
We adhere to the most rigorous production safety requirements. Kolmar employees are provided with an extended social package. The company subsidizes holidays of the employees' kids. Our employees are provided with regular trainings, including practical trainings in international companies.
- we pay all travel expenses to and from holiday destinations for our employees and members of their families;
- we pay for vouchers of our employees and their children;
- we arrange holidays for children (organization of groups and payment for children’s holidays in children’s recreation camps);
- welfare assistance to our employees (related to newborn children, marriage, anniversaries, need for medical treatment, etc.);
- non-recurrent allowance for the length of employment in the coal industry;
- compensation of housing rent (for non-residents);
- travel to work and back (for non-residents);
- financial incentives on the Miner’s Day;
- recommendation for giving awards of various levels (including federal awards).
The main asset of the company is a highly-skilled and close-knit team, therefore, Kolmar values each and every employee and pays special attention to labour and rest conditions.